Thursday, January 15, 2009

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it. -William Arthur Ward

Sometimes life seems like it is all about dreams and goals that one sets for themself, never knowing if one day their hopes and aspirations will ever really happen. I myself feel as if I will never reach my goal. Will I ever be able to get my life on track in order to reach the goals I have set for myself? It seems as if there are so many obstacles in my way, that no matter which way I turn I can never see the other side. Everyday it seems to get harder and harder as if the world is against me, some days I feel like I am aiming to high that maybe I should just shoot for something easier that I know I can achieve. I go through everyday hoping and praying that someday I will finally be able to see my dreams come true never knowing if they really will. I stumbled across this quote and it seemed to comfort me some how, its like a gleam of light leading in the right direction, it gives me hope that one day I will be able live my dream that one day I can prove to myself that life as I dream is not impossible. It inspires me to keep going and not to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment