Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dew Breaker

As I read the first few pages of the Dew Breaker I really wasn't sure where it would lead to and didn't think that I would be able to fully understand what it was going to convey. I really had a hard time trying to get into the book until I read more and realized that it is easily relatable for many people from all different walks of life. This book can be translated into anyone's life from anywhere in the world and they would be able to relate the emotions and the feelings of at least one of the characters. The themes present in this book are universal and easily recognizable. The Dew Breaker has a few situations that parallel to my own life which made it kind of hard for me to read; I almost wanted to close the book and never pick it back up because I felt like I knew exactly how it was going to end. To my pleasrue, I ended up finishing the book to an ending that I had not anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment